London Restaurant Festival (1st-31th October) takes place in the capital’s best restaurants across London. This festival aims to deliver the most memorable and creative events, taking place in the restaurants themselves. These range from chef-hosted lunches to tasting menus and restaurant-hopping tours. Festival Menus are the capital’s most inspiring restaurant promotion, available during London Restaurant Festival in partnership with Bookatable.com. Menus range from £10 to £60 in over 200 restaurants, allowing you to enjoy family-friendly dining, a special local favourite, or a spectacular Michelin-starred menu at one of London’s best restaurants. Festival Menus are a fantastic excuse to try out that restaurant you’ve always wanted to visit.
Sagitter One has selected these five restaurants for you:
1) Coq d’Argent: with a magnificent rooftop setting, Coq d’Argent has striking panoramic views across The Square Mile from the stunning roof gardens. Showcasing fine regional French cuisine and bistro-style classics, Coq d’Argent is a fine dining hotspot, just a 2-minute walk from Bank Tube Station. During the London Restaurant Festival 2016 it offers 5 courses and a glass of Veuve Clicquot brut at £48 per person.
2) Ametsa with Arzak Instruction: awarded its first Michelin Star within only a few months of opening, Ametsa with Arzak Instruction offers a unique and exquisite take on Basque cuisine within the 5-star COMO The Halkin hotel. During the Festival it offers a 4 course dinner at £45 per person.
3) OXO Tower Restaurant: an iconic landmark on the South Bank skyline, OXO Tower Restaurant offers contemporary dining from its modern British menu. Relax in the OXO Restaurant over lunch or dinner whilst
taking in the unparalleled views of St Paul’s and the London skyline. With a menu created by Head Chef Jeremy Bloor and an extensive wine list, this is the perfect place to celebrate whatever the occasion. During the Festival 2016 it offers 3 courses, a glass of champagne, coffee & petits fours at £45 per person.
4) Plateau: Elevated above the bustle of Canary Wharf, Plateau offers elegant French bistro dishes on the 4th floor of the glitzy Canada Place building. An open kitchen creates a buzz, and sparkling glass walls surrounded this chic, Manhattan-style space. During the Festival it offers 3-course dinner & a glass of bubbles at £30 per person.
5) York & Albany: from the celebrated Gordon Ramsay Group, York & Albany presents contemporary British cuisine in an urban setting. The sweeping open kitchen downstairs also gives diners direct views of the pass and the chefs in action. During the London Restaurant Festival 2016 it offers 3 courses at £27 per person.
Let’s go to the London Restaurant Festival 2016 … And Enjoy your luxury dinner!